rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Funniest Rejection Stories.

Your Funniest Rejection Stories.

a) Recently in Vienna: I went to a speed dating event (in another country, as I am from Switzerland). Sat down on the sofa, the girl was smiling, she came very close, we almost kissed, she said she knows me. I had no idea. She said she's looking forward to see me again. It was a match. I sent her an email. She said we met on an erotic platform (joyclub) a few days ago. Ups, now I remembered. Back then, I asked her for some pictures where her face is visible but wasn't interested anymore when I received the picture. Now it was her turn. She happily declined on seeing each other again.

b) In a club where most people were 16-18: there was a girl, about 20m in front of me, she saw me, and was yelling: oooh fuck, the pedophile is here. All people around us (maybe 20-30 persons) were looking at me and didn't laugh but just looked and stopped walking. It was very embarassing.

c) First date, was walking through the park with her. It was evening, already dark. Took her behind a tree, had some great sex (at least I thought it was great). Landed on the ground, had some more sex. Had my orgasm. A second later, she stood up and told me I should delete her phone number right now. She wanted to leave, I tried for the next hour to ask why she's not interested in me. She never answered.

d) I was about 22. Invited a milf into my (first) apartment. Had a shower together. I had problems with my stomach and.. there was some brown shit landing in the shower. She left the apartment immediately and told me she will never ever meet a young boy again. It was extremely embarassing.

e) I once met a girl, went for a drink. There was another girl at another table, she came to our table and told us whether she could join, as her date didn't show up. I was very surprised but why not. We were talking together, and it was already after midnight when the new girl said that she missed her last train back home. Offered both of them to stay at my place if they want. They agreed. We left the bar, I thought I was in heaven. Outside, a girl I met earlier in my life was waiting. And began to laugh "haha, did you really think that will ever happen to you?" I.e., she organized both girls. It was because I had a ons with that girl and she thought she has to pay it back to me somehow.

f) I drove 1h to Zurich. Met a girl from the internet. She looked very good. The date went on and, we switched the location 2x. We spent 4h together. At the end we said good-bye, but no kisses. Afterwards, she never texted back again. I insisted and sent multiple messages. She finally replied and told me it was the most boring conversation she ever had in her life.

g) Younger again, maybe 23? Me and my friend visited this one girl who was alone at home. She invited us and it was clear that it would end in a threesome, although she must have been 18 or so, not older. It started very promising, she was lying on the ground and my and my friend were kissing her body. He kissed her. Now I wanted to kiss her. But ups, she turned her face away, to avoid kissing me. It was devastating. I left the apartment immediately, jumped on my motorbike and drove through the city at night way, way too fast. Luckily, nothing happened.

h) I went to a foam party and stayed at an apartment nearby. Couldn't take a girl back to the apartment. However, their was that facebook girl from that area. It was morning (after the party). She invited me. She looked quite sexy but something was wrong. We had sex and afterwards I wanted to leave. That's when she turned into a nightmare. She closed the door and asked for money. Didn't want to pay. She said she will call the police and tell them I raped her. It was finally me who called the police but the cop told me I should forget the whole story and go home. Was crazy, I thought she would kill me.

And lots of other stories [Image: wink.gif] That happens when you stay single for your whole life :-P

Messages In This Thread