rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's with all of the LTR talk around here?

What's with all of the LTR talk around here?

Quote: (04-28-2012 03:39 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

One wise man said you need to eventually _love_ the defects in your spouse, not tolerate them.

It is enough if they just don't bother you. For example, one of my friends' wife bitches to him all the time, and he ignores everything. He doesn't just pretend it has no effect on him, it really doesn't.

But there is more than that. You need to share the general opinion about the things. It doesn't mean voting for the same presidential candidate, but if you cannot agree on such boring topics like religion or environment, and it bothers you so much that you keep arguing about it, your relationship will die sooner or later. This is where those small details start popping up. Nobody would argue about the toilet seat or dirty underwear if you see each other once a week, but when you moved in, it's a different story.

Quote:Quote:

Only a robot could act like James Bond all the time, invulnerable, always out of reach and never reacting to pain.

And not surprisingly it is impossible to even imagine him being in an LTR, right?

Quote:Quote:

Has anyone noticed the quasi-religious aspects of "game" discussions? Undefined terms that aren't objective(i.e.; God , Alpha) , and black and white categories of believers and unbelievers ( in the undefined terms.)

To me it is just lack of maturity. Why would one even bother to prove his alphaness to someone else over the Internet? This is just alien to me.

Messages In This Thread