rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's with all of the LTR talk around here?

What's with all of the LTR talk around here?

Quote: (04-26-2012 12:32 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Most men do not desire sex merely for it's own sake. They want the woman to desire them back as well, it's far more pleasurable.

This creates an interesting question. If the main value is coming from her desiring the real you, why game? You do understand that the reason she's having sex with you is because you put her through the emotional ride using the psychology tricks (that's basically game). She is not having sex with you because she likes you; she'd go with any other dude doing the same to her. In essence she doesn't like you, she liked your game, which is something you've got good at. What's then the difference versus her liking your money, which is something you've got good at? A philosophical question I guess.

And how long would it last? During the last three years I slowly came to a point where I realized that the validation doesn't matter to me anymore. Partially this was an effect of living in America where you're being praised for just not shitting your pants - but most of it comes indeed from my understanding that the way the majority of this world thinks is so different from mine that their opinion is essentially useless to me.

Messages In This Thread