rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Helpful Story for Newbies

A Helpful Story for Newbies

Guys, I am officially part of the red pill group (no kids, no marriage no nothing) however, the story below is an example of how game is actually ethical and will hopefully help some new guys who may want to get married and have kids etc get on the horse and start practicing at the very least. Let me explain:

1. Meet girl at bar, hit it off fast, she's a "good girl" adds me on FB and I filter through her photos of course and realize she was in a LTR for 5 years with one dude (she's 24).
2. After taking her out on my regular routine date, she drops the "my ex cheated on me" line and I realize i need to switch gears and drop "beta bait" and shake this dude because simply through her photos i peg him as a beta.
3. I realize through subtle body language she is still stuck on this guy "emotionally taken".
4. Meet up again and now i've set up a fake beta personality and drop massive amount of language to suggest his betaness without saying he's an "asshole" because that of course puts me lower than him. I take the conversation around how she deserves "men" and that "smart women don't make the same mistakes over and over again" basically insinuating i know whats up and why she's not ready to bang yet
5. Banter goes back and forth to more casual conversation, then i bring back the loop and close the beta out of the conversation in her mind when an attractive girlfriend of mine "stops by" and says "wow you're taking someone on a date?! This is so unlike you!" (note guys a girl who gets game is the best asset in the world)
6. Her ego is now inflated, I can tell banter between her and ex-bf (beta) is dying out.
7. Meet up again, this time i've called for a sunday afternoon on purpose. Now i can finally turn on some alpha me, shirtless playing frisbee in a park with a few other people and she can see people staring at me and is now finally allowing herself emotional connection.
8. Date 5... Take out on a Thursday, run my usual game routine, no escalation at all until we are at my place to "drink water". Escalate and close.
9. I have slowly cut off contact with her without letting her get emotionally attached.

So in summary, the takeaway is this: Game can enable you to get rid of cheating dudes and other d-bags while improving a woman's life. It is not unethical to game a woman and have sex with her.

Messages In This Thread