rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Negative American stereotypes

Negative American stereotypes

Quote: (04-21-2012 11:16 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

At about 4 AM in Munich last night I was treated to an American bro who apparently didn't have the keycard to his hostel room and his other bros were asleep, which was, like, totally unbro, so this bro had to spend about half an hour yelling loudly for his bros, waking up the entire hostel. This city seems to be a magnet for drunken moronic Brits and Americans who think that they're experiencing culture by having a giant beer and a soft pretzel.

Also, while walking along the main drag yesterday I noticed I was able to easily spot the American girls by their giant Paris Hilton sunglasses, long before I was close enough to pick up the valley girl speak.

Ah well, soon I'll be in the Czech Republic, with nice pretty slavic girls instead of overweight nazis and drunk tourists...

Paff, Typical stupid behavior you have to get accostumed while doing some traveling. Those american/brits and other anglo bastards are basically everywhere with their annoying attitudes (sorry If I insulted someone here Is just the way I feel it).

Messages In This Thread