rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with girls who never reciprocate

Dealing with girls who never reciprocate

There's plenty of girls I've texted in the past that will always be receptive when I initiate, meaning they'll respond when I hit them up but it's never the other way around. They're never the ones who attempt to make contact.

To me, this signifies two things:
1) They're not really interested but are just being cordial by responding
2) They really only enjoy the attention

If this were to happen on and on again, would the best move be just to stop contacting them? To me, as a man, you have to be the one doing the "hunting". But at what point do you stop pursuing? Like I stated earlier, these girls are willing to take the time to respond but it's actually a lot more difficult to get them to come out.

I remember one instance where I was texting this one cute girl from class and she would always send a text back and be friendly, but whenever I invited her out to have a drink, she wouldn't even respond. If this were the case, should I just continue to build rapport through texting and keep initiating? I realize the best way to do it isn't over the phone, but we all know females these days are making it harder on men to step in the door.

Messages In This Thread