rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fag-hag game

Fag-hag game

Quote: (04-15-2013 11:39 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

Invariably the Fag hags will say they love going out on gay nights/industry nights like Sundays at the various mega clubs because they can dance with their GBFs with...
So "industry night" the night hairdressers and waiters and high end retail workers can all go out in Boston (and most other major cities) is one of the few school nights worth working game due to the surplus of 8's and 9's that stay home on Fridays and Saturdays and then fag hag with their GBFs on Sunday nites.

This is a great point, vouch.

Also, if you know some girls are hitting up the hot clubs on 'gay' nite, you'd be shocked how much premium tail you can pull in those spots.

Go with some girls you know [if they haven't been they will generally find this fun and new and exciting - the crack girls love], and I bet the ratio of straight girls to straight guys is 20-1 in most major cities.

Hard to miss out those nites. Girls would just come up to me and ask if I was straight & would I please dance with them, they couldn't wait to be fondled. It's funny to see them get all aroused by all the guys around them who have no interest in touching them sexually. They'll be celebrating a brother's or friend's birthday, engagement, sloppy drunk and needing company well before the end of the nite. Very hot girls too as others have mentioned. One girl told me it was her bro's 21st, first time he could get drunk and pick up a guy in club, 'and if he's getting laid tonite, why can't I?' Spin-spin-spin goes the hamster wheel.

Some of the harder-core clubs you can probably get a bang right there, lots of dark corners [and drugs] and no one will notice or care. Great places to score some amyl nitrate.

Messages In This Thread