rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Toronto Guide for Success

The Toronto Guide for Success

Monday's? I hear AME is alright on Mondays. I think it's on Mercer? And is a supper lounge type thing. Rockwood is a staple but last time I hit that place up is was complete trash. Maybe with warm weather the rooftop lounge would be alright. Once its warm tho hit the Tompson I think they have a weekly Monday jam going on.

Day game? Try the Brickworks. I have not been but I live close to the shuttle bus and it's always packed with women. Not a crazy number of young ones but bitches like organic foods, and flowers and stuff. They love fronting on being healthy lol.

The new Loblaws store at Maple Leaf Gardens is full of broads too. Any spot with cheese and chocolate will bring them in.

The Toronto islands is underrated too. A lot of girls go thier to picnic, read, or ride a bike.

I am not big on day game. Still a novice but those spots is where I notice a good ratio of women.

Messages In This Thread