rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chick in POF ultra hottie... initiates and initiates sex talk

Chick in POF ultra hottie... initiates and initiates sex talk

Her:
4/18/2012 6:44:56 PM
hey [Image: smile.gif]

Me:
4/18/2012 6:57:55 PM
What up (GIRL'S NAME)... any luck on this thing?

HER:
4/18/2012 7:01:49 PM
lol not really.....i work alot, and am super picky haha... alot of weirdo's tho lol how about u?

ME:
4/18/2012 9:31:27 PM
Chicks on here are as crazy as cat shit lol.

You seem cool so far... so don't fuck it up [Image: wink.gif]

What are you looking for?'

-MY NAME

HER:
4/19/2012 3:57:42 AM
=LOL.... guys are too... like it put's the lotion on the skin kinda shit.. and you seem pretty cool too.... so far [Image: smile.gif] haha ....
i am mainly looking for freinds and stuff, and see where it goes. I am not looking to find people to fuck haha, i can do that anyday of the week, plus i can count on one hand how many people i have slept with soo hahah..... you?

How should I respond??? I feel like im trying to qualify a lot now but I come off as try hard. I was thinking a response along the lines of: "well im looking for an experienced girl...." or a "a gentleman doesn't reveal that information" "whoah calm down there..."

GMAC you could really help with this, i appreciate it. I can up a pic she is easily pushing an +8... and im not really into blondes

Messages In This Thread