rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude Keeps Spreadsheet on Online Dates, Spectacularly Fails Shit Test By Sharing It

Dude Keeps Spreadsheet on Online Dates, Spectacularly Fails Shit Test By Sharing It

Quote: (04-19-2012 04:09 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2012 10:43 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Online is even worse. I had a girl recently tell me she would "AMOG" me in a reply to my message. I kid you not.

excuse my ignorance but what is AMOG?

It's a good thing you don't know. AMOG is a term from early-2000s PUA literature (mainly, I think, Mystery Method). It stands for Alpha Male of the Group, and it describes how one guy tries to out alpha-dog everyone else in the crowd. You can do it to others, or it can be done unto you, as a way of snatching girls away. That's it in a nutshell.

Because a shit-ton of girls read The Game, they think they know game and, worse, think they can use it on dudes or are now inoculated against it. But, all they know is "negging" and, apparently, this. Judging from the rest of this girl's profile, she thinks she's an dominant, "independent" type.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread