rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Harry is done

Harry is done

Quote: (04-19-2012 04:18 AM)finton_the_toole Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2012 03:13 AM)Lukey Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2012 03:04 AM)finton_the_toole Wrote:  

It's not the apparent size of the population that makes a place a 'town' or a 'city'. If you don't understand this, then you need to go travel some more and have a look at many more places, until you do.

As for Swedish men, I couldn't possibly comment.

You are partially correct as a city/town/village/shire is subjectively defined by its people and culture. I have been to many cities in many countries to appreciate this. However, you obviously have no idea about Melbourne and various other cities in Australia if that is your opinion.

I am also surprised you cannot comment on Swedish men seeing as you state your home country as being Sweden.

One funny thing about Australians is how defensive they get as soon as someone says anything negative about the place. It's as if they've bought into the lies about it being the promised land, and even the slightest criticism threatens to bring down their carefully constructed delusion.

FWIW, I have no stake in this scrapping, so I'm bowing out.

I was dissing Australia for being the fattest country in the world in another thread yesterday or the day before. I'm pretty objective about my country and my city. Why else would I congratulate Harry on deciding to leave? [Image: angel.gif]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_city Hit Crtl+F and search Melbourne. Each study has them in the same categories as Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, Philadelphia etc. Completely objective viewpoint.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Messages In This Thread