rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Welcome to Facebook Hell

Welcome to Facebook Hell

Quote:Quote:

On to women. It amazes me that any sane women could let herself go. A woman's appearance is so critically to her life outcome, and her weight is such a major part of appearance, you really shouldn't see it happening too often.

Well, if can't snare a man Uncle Sam will take care of her. Also idk if you read Le Chateau Heartiste but he just did an article on how ugly women are more likely to be careerist. The gist is: An ugly women knows she's won't likely get a man to provide for her so she immerses herself in a career to provide for herself(applies to dykes too).

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread