rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

US Music Festivals

US Music Festivals

Quote: (01-29-2013 08:22 PM)Gemini Wrote:  

OK, cool so it sounds like a typical large concert game. (I never hooked up at a concert before, came close a few times.)

I read that the "Sahara" stage (electronic music) is where you can totally hook up with high as a kite chicks dancing it off, but maybe that's just internet talk.

Qwest - which weekend are you going? You have a general pass you said.
Weekend one sold out already today. Weekend two is still available. I haven't bought a ticket yet as there seem to be quite a few on craigslist at or close to face value and also I need to see who else would be going from Vancouver before I decide to take the plunge. (I might just go solo, I will see...)

I couldn't even tell you the difference between the stages as I was lit out of my mind! In general, yes large concert/music festival game is it.

I have to go weekend two as weekend one I have an event in LA I cant miss. Last year they got cheap as people tried to dump them before the festival. You shouldn't have to pay more than face value for weekend two.

You could do something solo, but might be a little weird. I would recruit at least a wing.

Messages In This Thread