rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

US Music Festivals

US Music Festivals

Quote: (07-02-2012 02:51 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Just got a pop up ad for this festival called "Wanderlust" which combines yoga workshops during the daytime with music and camping at night. Apparently they have festival locations at four different spots (CA, CO, VT, and Whistler B.C.).

http://squaw.wanderlustfestival.com/

I'm not into yoga, never tried it and not really interested in getting into it anytime too soon, but I know waay more women are into it than men. I bet the ratios at this festival will be like 3 to 1, women to men, which is great considering most places are cockfest these days with mad competition, a spot like that might be like "shooting fish in a barrel".

Only downsides I can see are it being a really hippyied out vibe which can be kind of annoying, and the chicks might be more into the skinny hippy guru type guys that have thick beards, long hair, wear tibetan beads, hemp shirts, baggy indian yoga pants, sandals, etc.

Also, a lot of yoga chicks are older women, but since they are typically into the healthy lifestyle you can find some well preserved specimens, could be $$ for a guy trying to fill a MILF fetish or notch. I'd probably go if I lived within a couple hours of Tahoe, but no way in fuck I'm driving 6+ hours for that shit.
There's something exactly like that down here. I think they go somewhere outside the city or maybe even a hour or 2 away and do that shit. I signed up for the email newsletter but always delete them. I don't think it would be worth it to drive at least a hour, pay the fee and all that shit.

Messages In This Thread