rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paying for sex

Paying for sex

P4p is the cheapest way to multiple lays.However the experience is hardly the same.Of course sex with a girlfriend can suck as well.The benefit/expenses is an issue heavily disputed.Many p4p guys have also girlfriends and have sex outside p4p.Personally I rarely get involved in p4p I think the last time I paid was one year ago.15 years ago I went much more often to prostitutes.The problem is p4p brings no investment advantage that is you do not gain sth from experience as in hunting women.It is also very impersonal and leaves bad feelings at the end when the girl leaves.One feels used in a transaction.
Sometimes in travel it is good to have paid sex before the dates with regular girls to be more cool and less horny(you display automatically more advanced behavior).However this is also not always valid since lack of horniness may delay some reflexes useful in hunting.When I resort to p4p it is when all other options fail or when I have a sudden offer which is very good to resist(for example you meet a very good looking girl in disco and she says if you give me 50 euro you can fuck me).

Messages In This Thread