rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting a Russian girl to visit me in Spain

Getting a Russian girl to visit me in Spain

Quote: (04-30-2012 06:29 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Hey buenosaires,

Firstly well done on playing a good game so far.

I have no idea if she is into you or not but after reading the replies above I'd like to inject some positivity into the thread. I met a Belarusian girl in Belarus a few years back,very attractive,educated,really classy. I invited her to the UK,she accepted and then insisting on buying her own ticket/visa and flew to the UK to visit me, had a great time together,still good friends to this day. So such women are out there,not every FSU chick is out to get a free trip. Another thing is I can't tell you what an aphrodisiac Spain is to Russian chicks. Pretty much the only lie I tell Russian women is that I own a house in Spain,their demeanour towards me changes once I casually drop the line in. Spain is paradise to a Russian. So it's entirely feasible that the dev is interested in visiting you without expecting a free trip out of it. keep us posted on how it turns out.

As for how to play it from here on in: keep going as you are,you're doing fine,just don't neg her. They don't work on Russian chicks in the way they do on others.

Thanks for the interesting story Vorkuta. This girls seems like your Bielorrussian friend. about the ticket, we never even mentioned it.

1) No negs: OK
2) Occassional compliments??
3) She is asking me to cook for her, she is also proposing to cook for me
4) How would you go about generation sexual tension with a Russian? I read from Roosh the phrase "horny nice guy". Do you agree?
5) How kinky or sexual are they? I never had the pleasure. I found that Germans are like fucking machines, Spanish very loud, Swedish are like furniture, thats the type of "definition" I am asking.

Spain is great in that way. I might have to leave my island after the summer for work in Madrid or in NL.

Thanks

Please continue this thread in the updated thread I created
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12587.html

Messages In This Thread