rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maybe we shouldn't push fat chicks to lose weight

Maybe we shouldn't push fat chicks to lose weight

Quote: (04-14-2012 11:29 AM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I'd put money on it, she probably did it hte lazy way and had a gastric bypass or started scarffing some crazy ass diet pills. If you drop weight naturally over a long period of time, the skin sag effect shouldn't be that extreme.

I banged a girl like this recently, although she lost less than half as much, and was about as thin as this chick is now. Her breasts did look weird, veiny and wrinkly, although not nearly as bad as this girl's. And she lost it over several months by just eating like a normal person, and not like a fucking fattie. So while the speed of weight loss may exacerbate it, I feel like some amount of saggy skin after serious weight loss (70 lbs or more) is unavoidable. I'm usually leery of chicks with boob jobs, but for women like this, some reduction/reshaping work is 100% appropriate. I didn't really notice anything on the rest of her body, although I didn't look too carefully because I got turned off pretty quick by her smoker stench.

I made fun of my bang's former fatty status relentlessly, and it didn't hurt my prospects any.

Funny thing is the girl pictured still has huuge ankles and calves. I want to say it's genetic, but the rest of her frame looks normal, so it might be a remnant of her fattie past.

Messages In This Thread