rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your top 3 personal qualities that contribute to not getting bangs

Your top 3 personal qualities that contribute to not getting bangs

1) Everything

2) Everything I haven't yet listed

Actually, I guess it'd go like this:

1) Not enough approaches. I don't day game much, and when I'm out I generally wait until I have demonstrated signfiicant value (generally by dancing at a club, or by karaoke at a club as I'm a very good singer and entertainer). This bumps my marginal success rate up, but not enough to overcome sheer numbers.

2) Spending too much time on other shit. This isn't a bad thing since I've spent something like 500 hours over the last 9 months or so putting a CD together and performing live music (end game - scads of goth chick pussy), but I don't go out gaming much. I got inspired by Samseau's dance game HoF post and got myself motivated for a trip down to the nearby goth club where I got some much needed confidence boosters, but I haven't been putting in serious hours on Friday and Saturday nights doing it. On some of my off days, I dance salsa and that's a giant low-return time sink.

3) Not having enough experience in dealing with girls' horseshit. This is something I'm actively working on, but it's gonna be an enormous amount of work. One of the girls I was making out at the club last weekend was being a weirdo after a bit, so I started dancing/kissing with another one, and then she left after I got her number (I don't think logistics would have worked out, although I guess I should have pressed since she had facial piercings). I went back to the first one and she was being obstreperous, and I should have been able to handle that better. In the end I gave her a smug smile and said 'see ya later' and bailed on her, and I'm personally proud of my ability to do that, but I probably could have found a way to turn that around instead. I learned a lot from that experience, including that it's ok to make out with more than one girl at a club (and this probably had no more than 50 people in it that night, so that's a pretty good ratio I guess).

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Messages In This Thread