rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your top 3 personal qualities that contribute to not getting bangs

Your top 3 personal qualities that contribute to not getting bangs

1. Drinking - I still get way too drunk from time to time and rooster block myself. What can I say I like to have a good time, but there's a magic level of intoxication where I'm on autopilot and I'm golden, and then there's the next level where there's a drastic drop-off and my game suffers woefully. I already say some off the wall shit, but if I toss up an air ball, I can usually make a quick recovery when I'm not wasted. Drunk CJ can't focus, drunk CJ keeps approaching other girls IN SITE of the girl he should already have left with. I had a girl recently like this, it was in the bag, but I kept drinking because it seemed like the thing to do, and lost her because I couldn't focus on just her.

2. Gambling - I've had a problem with this off and on for years, mostly poker. I've won some, but never enough to stay 'pro' and make a permanent living off of it. The bottom line is it is far too time consuming and that's time that should be spent with women or bettering myself in other areas.

3. Inconsistent Living Situation - Hmm, I drink a lot and gamble a lot, and as such over the past few years have found myself drifting in and out of various apartments and onto a friend's couch, back in an apartment, off to my brother's spare room, back with a new roommate and in between that whatever girl will have me for the night.

Honestly when you consider those three factors, it's a miracle I get laid at all.

Messages In This Thread