rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your top 3 personal qualities that contribute to not getting bangs

Your top 3 personal qualities that contribute to not getting bangs

For me, it is mostly a poor execution of the things I do right, but not completely:

1. Talking Too Much: I'm good at talking and telling stories, but if I'm not careful I can talk myself out of some pussy. This happens less nowadays than it used to, but it rears its ugly head once in a while.

2. Overthinking Things: I'm pretty good at planning and then stepping back and just ad-libbing. But, sometimes I get so caught up in details, opportunities and windows close up.

3. Goofing Off (Often on this Forum) Instead of Finishing My Other Shit So I Have Time to Game on Real Chicks: This is partially joking, but it's also true. I probably spend way too much time doing stuff I don't need to be doing instead of being surgical about getting my obligations completed so I can do more approaches, go on more dates, and bang more girls.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread