rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab mystery

Date Lab mystery

Quote: (04-16-2012 03:20 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2012 01:19 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I've met a lot of players. The good looking ones are a minority.

In fact being good looking will decrease the chance you become a player.
Can you speak more on this? I'm a fairly good looking guy and it works good when a girl is obviously into my look or straight up hoes. No bullshit, they let it be known that they want me. It gets trickier withother girls because they assume I'm a player as soon as I open my mouth.

What he's saying rings true in my experience. If you're good looking, you can become complacent as girls will fall into your lap sometimes. You'll grow up getting laid every once and a while by attractive girls doing close to nothing (them approaching you).

I've had friends tell me that if they looked like me they'd be banging 10s every weekend. What they fail to notice however, is that there is a good chance they never would have learned game growing up when things come pretty easily.

This is a tangent from the thread however. I agree on a purely looks standpoint she's out of the guys league, in DC anyway (assuming she does have a great bod).

Messages In This Thread