rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cracked Turning Into Jezebel Round 2?

Cracked Turning Into Jezebel Round 2?

I couldn't agree more, Tengen.

I treat internet humor like I treat my toilet paper. It's cheap, it's disposable, and after I'm done using it, I don't want to think too much about it. Ever since my "baptism" into the manosphere, I've been noticing that Cracked is getting to be more and more manbooby/Jezebelesque. Fuck that shit. I wish more people were like Maddox so when I'm bored and I don't feel like reading/doing anything productive, I can at least read about grown men making fun of children or fat chicks. Seriously, it's not like there's a recession in self esteem for these women. Between cupcakes and drinks, the only thing they consume more of is validation. And that validation should stay the hell away from the internet.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread