rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your top 3 personal qualities that contribute to bangs

Your top 3 personal qualities that contribute to bangs

My top 3:
1) Putting myself in situations where single women are around me
2) My looks (including style)
3) Conversational aptitude (key element--the you need me I don't need you attitude)

Putting myself in situations where single women are around me isn't really a personal quality, but it's just so basic and instrumental.

This list answers the question a little better:
1) My looks (including style)
2) Conversational aptitude (key element--the you need me I don't need you attitude)
3) I make an effort to hang around cool people (also, we derive status from our associations & cool people have hot girls in the social circle).

My focus right now is mostly on self-improvement in order to leverage women's hypergamous instincts. F. Roger Devlin and Heartiste / R. wrote some interesting stuff on this topic. This not only has the benefit of attracting girls, and hotter ones at that, but it gives me the ability to support a family (if I choose to go that route at some point) or just enjoy the benefits of monetary abundance. Let's face it, even though men have an expiration date that lasts longer than women's, at some point we will need money and/or status if we want to have young attractive women in our old age, that is, if we make it to old age.

Messages In This Thread