rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

German girls abroad for a few months

German girls abroad for a few months

You could always try luring her to your place. Procure some good American beers locally and then text her "My American buddy just sent me some new beers from the states. It's supposed to taste like [insert something interesting/plausible]. Beer tasting?"

If she agrees make her bring some too.

It's based on a gin tasting line I saw somewhere, can't remember where. I've used it in various forms with great success. You give the girl plausible deniability; she's not going to a man's place for drinks, she's going to taste some beers! How exciting!

If she doesn't want to come to your house follow Tuth's first date bang recipe and then use some exotic beers as bait to get her back to your pad.

Since she's German don't go too heavy on the teasing, many will take things literally and aren't too good with that kind of banter. That is unless she has spent a significant amount of time in an English speaking country. Just keep it light and fun, escalate touch and don't kiss her till you've got her back at yours. As for 'intelligent conversation' it depends on the girl. Figure out what she responds to and calibrate. Try teasing her. If she gets it and likes it you can safely tease her more.

Let me know how it goes.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Messages In This Thread