rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

German girls abroad for a few months

German girls abroad for a few months

Met a really cute German girl on the train, from Stuttgart. Tall, fit, blonde hair, blue eyes, none of the man-jaw thing, good to go. An architecture student interning here for a few months.

We were taking the same line and going to the same street actually, and we talked for maybe 25 minutes on the way. I spit some stupid German to her that got her smiling, we talked about travel, I told her about Latin America, she told me about France, got her laughing at a few things, decent chat but she wasn't very flirty, though I didn't really expect her to be.

She was fine with light touching, hand on her hip or leg when I was saying something, regular cheek kiss goodbye.

My idea now is to invite her to a bar with nice microbrews, since she said that she (obviously) likes good tasting beer and thinks budweiser is crap, but has never tried the actual tasty American beers.

Besides that, I don't know what the optimal game for these girls is.

Should I lay off the teasing? Will she actually be into intelligent conversation? Should I escalate in public or wait to do it in private? Any general game-plan would be really appreciated.

Messages In This Thread