rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you are not used to hot women?

If you are not used to hot women?

I don't have a problem approaching hottest girls, having fun with them and # closing them at the bar. However, I am stuck at banging them.

So I # closed this girl at the club. I kept my finger crossed she would come out for 1st date. She actually txted me right after leaving the club.

Long story short, it took me a month to meet her for 1st time, tonight.
She is tall, blonde, 8.5(I really don't exaggerate), non trashy, non stripper looking hot but somewhat classy. She is easily top 5% girl at the bar.
She offered me to buy a drink right away. By judging her behavior during conversation, I knew she was into me. I did my best to keep my cool and act normal.
We were talking about sushi and she even mentioned she would pay for the sushi if we go out.
We did some romantic kiss by the corner. I stopped kissing and used this line 'hey you know what, this is all you gonna get tonight, I am sending you home'
she seemed little bit irritated and said she makes her own decision.
but it seemed all good since she txted thanks for good time when I got home.

so I never had this kind of hot girl offering something like that.
I am not used to that. here are some of my concerns.

-Public eyes: I am Asian (she mentioned she dated half-japanese. maybe that's why she likes me) Even when I walk with average white girl, I get attentions. Now I am with this very hot blonde, obviously it will happen a lot. I noticed this guys playing pool by themselves, looked at us when we were kissing. I knew they were jealous and didn't care. What I am saying is that, when you have a hot girl next to you, your shoulders get heavier and your body acts bit weird. (like walking around in a suit first time, you guys know what I mean)
how do you avoid that?
-Saying stupid shit: When I am having a good time with a girl, I just say something out of my head and it goes well. (I still use lines that fits the situation)
When I am trying to impress a girl, I think, think and spit out something that might sound awkward. (I read this line somewhere 'this is all you gonna get' and used it after thinking couple times)
I know I should treat her like average girls but It's hard when you are looking at the perfect girl and thinking 'I shouldn't fuck it up x 10' whole time.
-Trying to be cocky: obviously, she had many guys tried to get into her pants. So I feel like I should play Game Hard but not sure it might backfire. I used the line above to appear like that.
She sent me txts after the bar tonight but I didn't even reply.
I am sure everyone bluffed too much in the past, girls caught on it and left 'Oh wait, actually I really liked you, please come back' LOL

I think my question all comes down to
How to 'be yourself' without acting like 'old newbie yourself'?

Messages In This Thread