rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it just me?

Is it just me?

or do any of you guys have that one special girl that you're trying to go after?

I know its probably too late, and Ive banged girls since Ive met her, so Its not as if Im making her my only option.

But anyway, I work with her, and whenever Im around her shit just seems to go unusually awesome and I can tell there's still a LOT of interest coming from her whenever we talk.

Some girls, I just see as like fuckable material, but her I actually see a lot of potential for a relationship down the line etc etc. I told my buddy at work that Im kinda digging her and he says I should go for 'er but fuck its actually driving me insane lol.

Thing is, she's 17 and in gr.12...im 20 in november and in University. I keep making excuses like this and shit not to go for her. But seriously, do I really want to be 20 and going to prom again type of thing? and what the hell do h/s chicks do these days?

Itd be so much easier (like Ive done several times w/ girls from work) if I could just be like hey me and the guys are going out for some brews after work, wanna come along...etc etc.....any opinions on this guys?

Messages In This Thread