rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need some advice on this guys...obviously bought a girl

Need some advice on this guys...obviously bought a girl

Quote: (04-12-2012 01:03 PM)IpsaScientiaPotestasEst Wrote:  

Haha damn dude, not that I can think of right now. Maybe I've been really lucky, maybe its something I'll have to try. Guess I've just been pretty fortunate so far, get up on your German game son! Haha

Any more advice guys? Im thinking Ill text her and just say I was having a bad night (which I was, because my phone was taken away I was seriously PISSED last night before I left). -Just say sorry for overreacting-last night was lost in translation, I was having a really bad night at work last night. If you wanna hang out tonight, lets have the time of our lives and live it up like no tomorrow (etc.). If not, no worries. (and then if she texts me back, wants to do something in the future I go for it then. Until then, forget about her?)

The worst thing you can do is explain yourself. Sourcecode will know better than me, but in my experience German women are very good at spotting and pouncing on weakness. And they do it in the most straightforward, direct manner. It's kind of sexy.

You should probably just move on the next one. If you want to give it one more shot though, just text her with a plan, a time and a place. That's it. If she's in, she's in. If not, then move on.

Messages In This Thread