rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Like system experiment

Like system experiment

Quote: (04-14-2012 09:48 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2012 05:35 AM)Kona Wrote:  

When we had the reputations I was able to leave a nice and friendly comment with the reputation.

Can we add the friendly comments to the like's?

Aloha!

Thats what i miss about the rep system too. It was damn help full in that way to build an identity for yourself. Now everybody is the same, noobs and old school playa the like.

Yes, but that building of an identity linked to reputation points inherently leads to predictable problems in forums.
No one is the same. It is quite easy to pick out people who make useful contriubutions, as well as those who are full of shit.
I would suggest some tweaking that would allow more individuality but without making it a contest. Perhaps each member could have a wall of some kind when clicking on their profile...people could leave comments, or even better there could be a "vouched for" section, wear members could confirm they had met in person and leave some sort of comment about the user.

Messages In This Thread