rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Got-Cockblocked Thread

The I-Just-Got-Cockblocked Thread

I'm unearthing this old thread to make the following statement: When we all grow old and wrinkled, women will still be cockblocking in the nursing homes.

I'm now at the point where my old friends and I are middle-aged. I know that seems ancient to some of you.

But, fear not! Because people don't change. The same catty, immature women you knew at 23, will be catty and immature at 49. Except they won't be as cute. So, you have that to look forward to.

I don't want to get into details, but no matter how old women get or how happily married they are, they are completely unwilling to connect their single friends (or, in my case, their single sister) with any guy.

What makes this doubly ironic is that I'm actually held in high esteem by this cockblocker and her family since I once wrote newspaper articles about her back when I knew her sister. And even I got brushed off.

Seriously, no one grows up and no one learns. Maybe this is the life lesson we all need.

Messages In This Thread