rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which forum members have you met?

Which forum members have you met?

Long overdo update:

Rockhard
LINUX
BlurredSevens
Cronus
RoastBeefCurtains4Me
storm
RunsWithScissors
natas305
Shimmy
Atlantic
wi30
Jabba
Eddie Winslow
Jeptomf
AneroidOcean
Space Cowboy
Peregrine
Gustavus Adolphus
Youngblade
Snowplow
Gmac
DirectDanger
The Man w/ the Golden Gun
Comte De St. Germain
greekgod
Geomann180
polar
ratoj09
justforfun19713
Kaotic
rapaz12
robreke
Alsos
asdfk
Clint Barton
Realologist
Cobra
Getdownonit
Spider
Brick
President Carter
The Ollam
Dantes
redbeard

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clint Barton - Way cool well traveled cat, and one of the best dressed dudes I know. Love sharing style tips. Very much looking forward to chilling with some more.

Realologist - Reserved guy who low key slays. Went out with him in SC and he had a girl on his arm wearing his "I <3 Latinas" hat in no time. A real joy to have deep talks with and just chill with.

Cobra - Sharp dressed late bloomer who has a thirst for knowledge and experience that I can only hope to muster at his age. Honestly a pleasure to just wax philosophical with.

Getdownonit - Sharp and energetic fellow who is a blast to party with. Wish I had more time to chit chat with - next time!

Spider - Quiet guy but with big night life energy and an effortless poonhound. Not shy to be the first to spit some game to a group of birds and tell white knights to suck his cock to their face! Looking forward to spending more time and and chatting.

Brick - Fun energetic dude who is just an absolute blast to party with or even just sit back and chat with. Also very off-the-cuff funny. Standup comedy is calling you bro!

President Carter - Quiet dude who is very not quiet when he gets a lot of drinks in him!

The Ollam - The fucking real life vampire that ages backwards. Yogie extraordinaire who rocks bluetooth headsets like no other can. Very helpful in giving advice on fitness and flexibility and generally a great dude to shoot the shit with.

Dantes - Met briefly but solid cat who is a well-traveled international pussy slayer who is living the life a lot dudes on this forum aspire to live.

redbeard -Met up for some drinks and chatted all things life, money, and women. Solid dude and would like to chill with some more

Messages In This Thread