rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which forum members have you met?

Which forum members have you met?

Quote: (11-03-2018 02:18 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (02-11-2018 01:08 AM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (05-26-2016 02:40 AM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2016 05:22 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2016 03:21 AM)Brosemite Wrote:  

January 2016 Edit - 9) Met Maledefined in "Anonymous" Asian locale. He comes off as a very straight laced organized dude in his RVF PMs, haha. Was a pleasure having dinner with the guy. His dry sense of humor & perspective on life are great. Best of luck in your endeavors bro.

April 2016 Edit - 10) Met Safadinho - Really solid player. Cool, calm, and collective. I planted the seed, but got way too drunk while hanging out with him haha.

May 2016 Edit - 11) Met Off the Reservation - during a one day layover in Miami. Really cool successful guy who showed me some of his favorite spots for lunch/coffee in the MIA. Light day gaming, shooting the shit, and sharing personal stories = very fun afternoon. Sorry to ditch ya for the beach though man! haha

12 - Met 3z3z. More of a lurker, but cool guy to party with in just about any destination whether it be within US or outside of it.

Bit late to the party..but some other members I've met include:
13 - Zamski - Sucked losing my luggage in Kiev but homeboy kept me in great spirits. Awesome dude who is livin da life

14 - Shane.shepherd - Another Kiev playa who is really livin da life. Guy who has a sharp unapologetic demeanor. Funny AF.

15 - Brat - Thanks for reaching out to me in Kiev. Sharply dressed baller with a great personality. Was fun partying

16 - Shimmy - Excellent dude. Assisted in saving me when I could've gone to jail in Kiev...

17 - Brodiaga - Met in Moscow. Privilege to meet such a well-traveled guy who showed me many cool things in the city. Quite funny walking past him by coincidence during his date (quite the attractive gal) later in the trip. Highly recommend.

18 - ausazn - Cool well-traveled dude living the dream. Gave me great insight on Moscow as he was a terrific wingman on the streets. Fun partying with him.

19 - Betaplusplus - How did I forget.....great entrepreneur & world traveler. Visits my city frequently for work so we go out, game together, & share a lot of insights about life. Bit of a silent killer type in the way he converses with the female opposition. Highly recommend.

Messages In This Thread