rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Core Success Skills for Business

Core Success Skills for Business

I think intelligence is a major part of success. Some of the hardest working people I know will not get far in business because they don't have the intellectual skills and the wits needed to carve a path.

Obviously getting shit done is important.

My major contribution to this thread is in the form of comparison; just like narcissism and manipulative behaviour are dark seductive traits that nobody wants to talk about, there are also parallels in business. Negative emotions are useful, and the happy-clappy 'abundance mentality' that personal business guru's like to spout is counter-productive and makes business people sound like weird cult people.

All successful people I know in all areas are as motivated by negative stuff as they are positive. I'd say that that is a key element of success, and one that people are really reluctant to talk about.

Here is another helpful little hint for business; you can sell people on all seven of the deadly sins.

Messages In This Thread