rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poll: Live in a house, apartment, town house, condo etc,.

Poll: Live in a house, apartment, town house, condo etc,.

Quote: (04-09-2012 06:41 PM)-g- Wrote:  

If they bring a girl over, I am welcoming and try to get her to bring friends over....Beta roommates I've learned are huge cock blockers and should be avoided at all costs.

You sound like a huge cock blocker yourself. I would not want some thirsty dude trying to mack some chick I just brought home, to get her to bring friends.

When I lived with friends, the quid pro quo was not to fucking say a word to any girl a guy brings home, if he has never banged her, and to completely vanish from the scene and avoid making your presence felt. I can't think of a single way another man talking to your girl is going to help you get laid.

If you give those instructions to dudes who aren't your friends/aren't cool, they'd think you're a psychopath. But staying the hell out of the way is always the best option.

For girls you've banged already, there's a lot more lattitude.

If you have chill parents, esp. if it's just your dad, and you can make him disappear when you want him to, then living with parents probably isn't so bad.

Messages In This Thread