rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Story of How I Got Cheated On By Every Girl I've Ever Dated (Pics)

The Story of How I Got Cheated On By Every Girl I've Ever Dated (Pics)

One thing that struck me is how similar all these girls look, let alone behave. I know there's probably not many latinas or SE asians around this guy, but at some point he definitely should have seen a pattern and wised up. Not saying that SE asians or latinas are angels by design, but these white girls take their whoring up to a whole new level. To my knowledge, the only girls that I've fucked who have been gang banged were white girls (yes, I've had girls I fucked openly tell me this. I can't imagine being the guy that hears that from a girl and thinks, "It's okay!")

A high school acquaintance, friend of a friend is getting married soon to this girl, it's the second girl he's ever fucked and he's probably 28-29. The first time he fucked this girl was SLOPPY SECONDS after my friend fucked her first. They ran a 2-man train on her. He was second. AND HE'S MARRYING HER. I just can't believe I know guys like this. It's beyond beta, it's just fucking pathetic.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread