rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Google Oneself

Google Oneself

So I googled myself for the first time. Interesting if you haven't done it before. What I found was about 50% facebook, 40% family stuff (relatives, public records on where I lived), but the most interesting thing is public records. I got a DWI last spring break and had a few links to my county records on court dates. Wasn't really trippin off that. Lizards wont get my real name and future jobs will do background checks regardless. The facebook links don't really matter neither. Since employers and the gov't are starting to look at that, I don't post stupid pictures, political post, or illegal activities.

My name is pretty unique so it's easy to google me. I think there was one other with my exact name. Only had one link though. I'm the only one on facebook.

Players on the forum. Have you googled yourself? Find anything crazy? Speak on it.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Messages In This Thread