rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Types of RVF Lurkers

Types of RVF Lurkers

If I had to guess this forum has A LOT of lurkers. What types do you think we have?

Lurkers:

1) Data miners. If you notice in the meetup section there's a ton of threads with a lot of views but with few replies. What gives? Do these guys think they'll find some pussy paradise lurking RVF?

2) White knight Manginas/PUA haters. These guys lurk the forum and as soon as you post a pic of a girl or profile they immediately alert her about it. I'm guessing they tried being a player and failed miserable after a few approaches. Now they focus on social circle "game" and hate on the true players on this forum.

3) Women. I really have no clue why girls would lurk on here. I'm guessing they have been repeatedly pumped and dumped by alpha males. After being used and a abused so many times they come on here trying to figure us out. After a few months of reading RVF they eventually lash out at Roosh and quickly get banned.

Lets have fun with this. Lmao!

Messages In This Thread