rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best way to reduce body fat percentage?

Best way to reduce body fat percentage?

Quote: (08-03-2014 03:38 PM)SteveCR Wrote:  

I also eat whatever I want, even the "evil" white bread, white rice and white pasta. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with a glass of milk all the time. Ice cream or cookies before bed every night. Cereal for breakfast in the morning (Lucky Charms, Frosted Flakes or Cinnamon Toast Crunch ftw), eggs with toast for 2nd breakfast.

For breakfast this morning, I had a bowl of Lucky Charms. For 2nd breakfast, I had 2 pieces of buttered toast with apple butter. For lunch, I just had a big bowl of cheeseburger macaroni. For dinner, I'm going to have tilapia and a big glass of milk. For my bedtime snack, I dunno, depends on what I want. Oreos, M&Ms, ice cream, whatever I'm craving really.

[Image: troll.gif]

I hope nobody follows this irresponsible dietary advice, unless they want to look at least 10 years older than their age. In that case, Standard American Diet FTW!

Messages In This Thread