rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Health: The Best Lifestyle Methods to Increase Testosterone

Health: The Best Lifestyle Methods to Increase Testosterone

Quote: (04-07-2012 11:00 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2012 05:52 AM)alecks Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2012 01:56 AM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

7. Eat cruciferous and green leafy vegetables (kale, broccoli, brussel sprouts, spinach, cauliflower) they have compounds that aid in the production of test.
8. Drink lots of water, water in necessary to hormone production
9. Avoid simple carbs since those cause glucose-level spikes in the blood which dramatically reduce test.
10. Make sure you get enough zinc (shellfish)
11. Avoid stress (cortisal reduces test.) so stay relaxed, have fun, do some yoga and meditation
12. Sleep well and at a consistent time, your test. levels are highest earlier in the morning
13. Get sunlight, vitamin d is also essential to producing test.

read: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/05/0...one-guide/
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/how-to-in...z1r98rJSAi

i agree with what you say here except number 9.

where did you hear that insulin spikes cause your test to decrease,absolute bullshit.

and sorry dudes,for the record eating more and more fat will not make you increase test more.fats (cholesterol) is used to make test that is true,but eating more fats than normal wont increase your test tenfold.

everything else is all good too.look into a test booster,try DAA d-aspartic acid if your looking for a boost.

Insulin and your bodys HGH hormones don't get along. When your bodies insulin levels are wonky your body is in crisis mode and drops growth promotion of HGH. This is why most growth and HGH/test creation occurs during sleep when insulin levels are low and evened out.

In regards to fats to Western diet lacks in healthy fats. They are still shunned upon. You need a good amount of fats to get good production going. Eating tons of more fats won't raise levels exponentially but taking in a wack load of healthy clean fats won't hurt.

In regards to fats I am a big fan of plant based and fish fats. The human body can't 100% process animal fats like beef or pork. Plant and nut fats are superior to there mammal counterparts.

yes that is true about insulin and GH. but the thing people dont realise is that growth hormone in us naturals is very very low and these low levels are not significant to give you much benefits eg (increased muscle mass,better sleep/skin etc).

the relationship between test and Gh is not what you think. high insulin levels will not decrease your testosterone,its bullshit. It might decrease our measily levels of gh before sleep because insulin stops the signalling for gh,but not test. sure if that was the case then half the natural bodybuilders would have low test wouldnt they? - they eat tons of carbs and im pretty sure their test levels arnt low. - Oh no dont eat carbs your test will go down ha,broscience.

I agree with you about the fats,people need more of them and less refined sugars etc. I recently cut out gluten from my diet too and youd be amazed how better you feel bro,try it

Messages In This Thread