rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to beat your wife - 90% of british women don't want to marry a weak man!

How to beat your wife - 90% of british women don't want to marry a weak man!

Quote: (04-06-2012 07:55 AM)Walnuts Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2012 01:33 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2012 01:28 PM)Walnuts Wrote:  

Middle eastern culture knows how to keep bitches in line.
As soon as you give women any degree of power or freedom the whole society goes to shit, a la the western world.

The Western world has its problem. That's for sure. But so does the Middle East. It's just a different set of problems. The grass is greener type of thing.

I'll taking living in America over living in the Middle East any day of the week. No brainer.

I know I know. I'm not saying I'd rather live there, of course not. The western world is a players haven. I'm just sayin that they know how to discipline and keep those hos in check. The west made the mistake of giving women freedom and rights, and now we're exploiting it by pumping and dumping. It almost feels like women got a worse deal for themselves.

But if your looking to raise a family, I'd never marry a western girl. You're just asking for problems. Cooks and cleans and looks after the kids with a hot meal waiting for you when you get back from work? Forget it. Your going to get nagging and bitching and whining.

Ha! Women will remain women. Nagging, bitching and whining is still there, albeit with a steaming plate of food!

Messages In This Thread