rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any recommended multivitamins?

Any recommended multivitamins?

Quote: (03-07-2013 07:46 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  

Im reading a lot of really bad comments in here but I don't have much credibility as of late so I am just going to say that AOR and Opti-men are 2 great choices that were mentioned in this thread. Orange Triad with joint relief is probably the best one but is pricey. Animal pak one is pricey as well and is probably the most over rated multi on the market. Some animal products are good though.

As far as "no multi beats a proper diet" comment well that isn't true. Vitamins and minerals are the same no matter how you get them. Try getting the exact calories protein fat and carb macros you need in 1 day and getting all the vitamin and minerals perfect for that day as well. Impossible. You piss out extras your multi will give you. There are some vitamins that cause an imbalance and can be harmful but saying that "any multi that has over 100% of daily value is bad" is just ridiculous. The zinc/copper effect is a big one that was already covered in another thread.

This is not true. You have it backwards.

Marcos are just energy sources, nutrients are the tiny things that aid the actual functions of the body. Marcos just fuel those functions. In the west are diets are energy dense but nutrient poor this is why are sick. We have to much energy but no nutrients and the smaller finer points of the body break down quicker and lead to disease and sickness.

You can live off small amounts of energy/marcos if your diet is nutrient rich. They old tale is that you can survive just eating hemp seeds because they provide all the building blocks for sustenance.

Nature and food balances vitamins and minerals properly with the proper ratios.

If a food is high in Zinc it will also be high in copper which aids your body to properly metabolize the zinc.

Foods (that aren't milk) that are high in calcium will also be high in magnesium.

Some Vitamins/minerals need more water, others need more fats.

Its all very specific and tailor-made, but humans in our great ignorance think our labs can figure out better when the system has already been perfected it in nature. With the explosion of chemical labs in the 50's and 60's the trend was to dis-own real food as humans believed their chemical creations where better and more divine then nature. We could produce clean margarine that did not come from a dirty cow, clean lush red tomatoes from spraying them with chemicals. The trend quickly become to process foods with as little real stuff in them and this trend continues to this day. You see the backlash now and corps are starting to offer "natural" products which is more or less them attempting to try and go back to how it used to be.

Eat a balanced diet heavy in nutrient dense foods. Eat foods that are sourced from the regions in which your ancestors are from, study the profiles of those foods and you will see what your body will need more in nutrients.

Pills should only be taken if your very low on specific nutrients. Pills can be taking if you want to focus on a single nutrient and use it for therapy to help achieve certain things. A "Multi-Vitamin" does not make sense to me, something light is all that is needed to shore things up, many say a simple Flinstones Vitamin from our youth is good enough if you eat a good diet.

And with your piss you can tell when your piss is a chemical piss or just a regular/ or heavy salt piss. When I could afford Greens+ powders and took it daily with its abundant nutrients I never pissed out any of it, my piss was fairly normal. Compare that to a multi-vitamin and my piss is fucking orange. The Vitamin industry is a scam, if you want good quality multi's you can find them but they are not cheap and will cost you 60-70$ a month for a bottle and most will come in powders to avoid the further processing step of placing them in pills.

Messages In This Thread