rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Des America create it's own enemies?

Des America create it's own enemies?

This is absolutely true, and one of the painful statements that is occasionally uttered in whispers about USA and Israel, but never gains public weight. While many wars were justified (including WW2, Korean War, Gulf War, Kosovo and Libya imo - I'm not harsh), the modern behaviour of these countries will be their death sentence. Things like Iraq, saber-rattling about the likely attack on Iran and pointless game of intimidation with Russia and China are just sheer idiocy.

The USA has entered some kind of horrible self-perpetuating loop, where its reckless actions and wanton use of military power make it universally despised and likely to enter further pointless conflicts. Same with Israel - I support the right of Jewish people to have their own country in that land, and have thoroughly enjoyed their trouncing of Arabs in 1956, Six-Day War and Yom Kippur War, but in the last decade the country has taken a downward plunge that will eventually result in its annihilation. Much of the modern hatred towards both countries is caused only by their own actions.

While you will occasionally see criticism of European foreign policy, much more peaceful in comparison, not even dictatorships like Iran are hostile to it like they are to USA and Israel. I don't think this is a coincidence.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread