rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hearing Loss from Flying

Hearing Loss from Flying

Thanks for the replies.

@greek - I tried plugging my ears with my fingers during landing last time and it made the pressure worse.

@basil - I remember seeing the Earplanes in the airport stores, and will def use them on the way back.

@Rio - I have been taking pesudoephedrine for days now and so far nothing has changed.

It's now been 5 days and my hearing is ranging around 70-80% of normal. It feels like I am under water, and I can hear myself talk inside my head. Recently there has been a low level ringing. I still have 6 days left in BsAs, but due to all the holidays taking place, I will not be able to see a doctor until next Monday. I cannot imagine that this will not resolve itself, but I can honestly say that I will not be taking good hearing for granted again. If you spend a few days trying to game with hearing loss, you will feel like a damn champion once you actually have your full abilities to hear what someone says clearly and respond with knowledge of how loud you are speaking.

Messages In This Thread