rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game for when you desire the body but hate the mind

Game for when you desire the body but hate the mind

Quote: (04-05-2012 01:11 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2012 12:52 PM)King Solomon Wrote:  

I recommend using light-hearted humor to start things off, such as "you better check yourself before you wreck yourself" or Dr. Evil's version of "let's take it dowwwwn a notch"

Other stuff works too, like telling her "shush" at the right time. I have had that one word blow a chick's mind. No one tells her that. She loved it, and she did indeed STFU.

If she accuses you of being an asshole: "I know, its part of my charm" and then blow past it.

Also, you can use terms like "bratty little sister" to bust her chops, and even tell her "if you don't knock it off, I'm going to put you over my knee!" Beware: this threat will often result in an invitation/dare to do exactly that. If possible, GO FOR IT, and put her over your knee and spank her ass. If possible, spank her where the sting of your fingers hits her pussy a little too. Get this right, and she'll practically pull her panties down so you can get a better shot.

Also, if she shows compliance or obedience, praise her with "good girl"... FUCK girls melt for those 2 words, when properly delivered. Then you can go with "now come sit in my lap". If she plays into it, give her more commands (easy/fun) and let them lead to "come with me" to wherever you'd like to take her.

King,

Another great post! Welcome to the Forum. I am already learning from you!

What everyone else said. AWESOME.

Messages In This Thread