rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming average/ugly girls to increase confidence

Gaming average/ugly girls to increase confidence

All these responses...Here is my experience as a newbie. We have arrived early at the bar...no cutties there except some fat, ugly ones so my friend decides to talk to one of them! Man did she get upset or what? " are you trying to pick me up" thats the first phrase that comes out of her mouth! My friend has plenty of experience with womem but he just stood there like an idiot! Said nothing so I stepped in and quickly replied : " he made a mistake talking to you!" We move on. He is really pissed off!!! "Why was she so rude to me?" he wondered. I leave him with his thoughts and go to the bathroom. The entrance to men-womem is the same. I am washing my hands...and All of the sudden I hear her shoes...I turn around and see the beauty! At list an 8. I smile at her and say "hi" to her! followed with some questions about the town. Within a few minutes I get her phone number, just in case. Later that night I closed the deal with a date. Point is, after seeing that, never talked to fat, ugly one. Always doing better with the hoties.

Messages In This Thread