rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming average/ugly girls to increase confidence

Gaming average/ugly girls to increase confidence

Dont.

Approach only the girls you are attracted to. Some girls will be hotter that others, naturally, but you have to like them for something. Dont waste your time "gaming" women you are not attracted to.

Everything that you believe is reflected in what you do. What feelings or emotions do you think you are going to broadcast when your mind is saying "well... she is kinda fat... I really dont like her... up close I can see her pimples... oh god, I just hope she doesnt says yes when I ask her out... What if she does? Could I get an erection with all that flub flapping around my cock? A lay is a lay, isnt it? Is this Beta? Shit, I hope nobody I know is watching me..."

Now, what do you think she will think of you when your mind goes "Damn is she hot! Mmm Mmmm... Im going to plow her... I Do want to bang her... yeah, she is going to love it... I hope she is into rough sex because Im gonna spank dat ass... I want to bury my face between those legs... 36-Ds? I will find out... I just hope she doesnt puts out right away because I do want to have dinner first, I will need extra energy for our sex marathon... Boing!"

See the difference?

Messages In This Thread