rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Low Cost Eurozone Warm Weather- Portugal vs. Sicily

Low Cost Eurozone Warm Weather- Portugal vs. Sicily

Quote: (04-03-2012 10:19 AM)bnb Wrote:  

Come on guys. Let's get real. I've been all over Southern Europe and you can't possibly say Portuguese or Italian women are generally attractive.

I've never been to the North of Portugal nor the very North of Italy, so the beauty quotient may go up because they come from a different genetic stock.

But most of Italy south of Rome and all around Lisbon and the Algarve was the opposite of pussy paradise. I'd call it pussy purgatory. Go there to do your pussy penance for the sins you engaged in elsewhere.

I also hear northern Portugal is rainy and cold for a lot of the year, so it doesn't really seem like a great tropical destination except in summer, when every other place in Europe is pretty nice to be in as well. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I lived in Milan for several months and the women there were generally pretty attractive. Not fat, and dressed well. This was before I discovered Game though, so I can't offer any useful info beside that. It's definitely not what the OP is looking for though. Expensive city, and very cold during the winter (below -10 degrees Celsius)

Messages In This Thread