rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats the country with more Aryan looking women?

Whats the country with more Aryan looking women?

Quote: (04-09-2012 01:30 AM)scorpio Wrote:  

I love blondes, but there's no way I'm going to pass up on a prettier brunette, Latina, Asian or whomever. By pretty, I mean someone with a proportional face and nice eyes. More often than not, a person with nice eyes tend to have darker features to highlight the contrast and visual appeal.

I think the blondes look you're talking about tend to look plain in an unflattering way. I have found a lot of these girls to be visually unremarkable, and it would take a pure blonde with remarkable features and symmetry to overcome that for me. Or tons of makeup worn on a daily basis.

Look at this (famous) Aryan blonde chick. Notice how very plain she is, and how she has to put makeup to apply the darker features I'm talking about. The girl you posted had to do the same in her first pic.

I rate her(gwyneth paltrow) above any latina or brunette you can show me. She scores very high on my list.

Messages In This Thread