rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats the country with more Aryan looking women?

Whats the country with more Aryan looking women?

Quote: (04-06-2012 01:01 PM)Eliogabalus Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2012 12:57 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

You miss the point.Northern Poland was inhabited at that time by Germanics with nordic looks.Scattered in villages there were Slavs.All Pommerania region east and west Prussia must have had excellent women stock which got deteriorated after Germanics were forced out in 1945.So now my guess is that northern Poland has girls of higher caliber than the rest of Poland because of the beneficial Teuton mix.The same is true for Lithuania and Batlic cities belonging to the former Hanseatic league.There nordic mix and touch has done wonders.

But do they still look slavic? I'm not a fan of the slavic looks (except of some czech that look anything but slavic)

They look Teutonic slavic.I may analyze this one time.Rosshv has been in northern Poland and maybe he can explain.Czech women look actually slavic but they have a strong Germanic mix regarding mostly the nose and forehead(they have small symmetric Germanic nose and not bigger slavic nose like polish girls they also have somewhat smaller forehead than polish women).The rest(high cheeks,fat lips,almond green eyes,thin dark blonde hair,oval or round chin etc) are completely slavic on czech women.As for body they possess Germanic asses(small opposite to slavic popping asses) but slavic breasts(relatively big),Germanic posture(tall) but slavic legs(very well shaped) overall one of the most attractive phenotypes in Europe and one of the most demanded for model agencies(see Herzigova to get an idea of the typical Czech look she concentrates a lot of these characteristics).

Messages In This Thread