rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

disrespectful girls and crushing their spirits

disrespectful girls and crushing their spirits

I was about to say something along the lines of:

"If you need to blow up a chick, don't do so in a manner that disqualifies the reason that you approached her in the first place."

For instance, it sounds silly to tell some obviously attractive girl that you approached in a friendly manner who rudely blows you out that she's a fat ugly whore; after all, why would you approach a girl who was fat and ugly? I think it is perfectly reasonable to call her out on her rude behavior, but it is quite nonsensical to call her ugly after you have approached her. It makes you look like the fox refusing the sour grapes.

However, then I remembered we're dealing with women who aren't too good with logic really, so now I'm not sure whether this isn't a good blowout. I still think it's better to give them corrective admonishment for their rudeness, so hopefully some lucky guy in the future will deal with a better girl, but if you just want to get a real dagger in, perhaps calling them fat/ugly/whatever might be advisable after all. Bleh.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Messages In This Thread